I thought I wld late for work,
so took a cab all the way to suntec.
Even had to do my make ups in the taxi.
I rched at 1030. Wl. Too early. Haha.
But if I take a train, I wld be very late.
Taxi - $10.70
Knocked off at 3. Waited for Best to go NP open house tgt.
I waited for 1 hrrrr. HAHA
Went to find out more abt the courses we wanted.
Best wanted to rch home by 7 so we left.
Took 69 from Bedok Inter.
While i was waiting for bus, guess what i saw.
RAINBOWWW! It was sooooooo beaauuty -fool lah. hahah.
I haven't seen it for such a long long time.

It totally brightens up muuua day.
Was on my way home, going 7pm.
Then suddenly Der called.
I dropped at muaa house,
toook a cab to punggol. Haha.
taxi - $10.60
she paid. ATM SPOILT TOO BAD.
Hopefully I dont need to pay back. HAHAHA
Had dinner with her, I eat while she look.
I had Abalone Mee Sua. YUMMMS.
she stole my abalone. =/
She then went to meet her friends.
& I went to meet racheltan.
reached ard 9. She showed me the year book.
OHMYGOODNESS. I AM DAMN UGLY LAH! Hahaha.
I pray for sun tml. Pls :)
oo-oookay, im going to pee.
Bye!
so took a cab all the way to suntec.
Even had to do my make ups in the taxi.
I rched at 1030. Wl. Too early. Haha.
But if I take a train, I wld be very late.
Taxi - $10.70
Knocked off at 3. Waited for Best to go NP open house tgt.
I waited for 1 hrrrr. HAHA
Went to find out more abt the courses we wanted.
Best wanted to rch home by 7 so we left.
Took 69 from Bedok Inter.
While i was waiting for bus, guess what i saw.
RAINBOWWW! It was sooooooo beaauuty -fool lah. hahah.
I haven't seen it for such a long long time.

It totally brightens up muuua day.
Was on my way home, going 7pm.
Then suddenly Der called.
I dropped at muaa house,
toook a cab to punggol. Haha.
taxi - $10.60
she paid. ATM SPOILT TOO BAD.
Hopefully I dont need to pay back. HAHAHA
Had dinner with her, I eat while she look.
I had Abalone Mee Sua. YUMMMS.
she stole my abalone. =/
She then went to meet her friends.
& I went to meet racheltan.
reached ard 9. She showed me the year book.
OHMYGOODNESS. I AM DAMN UGLY LAH! Hahaha.
I pray for sun tml. Pls :)
oo-oookay, im going to pee.
Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home